Week of March 11-15
Varsity Golf- The Wildcats started the golf season on Tuesday with a win over Veritas Christian Academy. 156-229
Individual scores: Parker Truesdale - 34, Zach Philip- 38, Ryan Philip- 41, Davis Oldenburg- 43
Varsity Boys Tennis- The boys defeated the Asheville Trailblazers 9-0 on Tuesday in a great performance.
1) David Veach d Colin Blumer 6-0, 6-1
2) William Sword d Jacob Woody 6-1, 6-1
3) Nick Stanier d Jacob Tokay 6-0, 6-0
4) Sam Trupiano d Kai James 6-0, 6-0
5) Tommy Hull d Nick Noetzal 6-1, 6-1
6) TR Newnam d Frederick Dunning 6-0, 6-1
1) Veach/Sword d Blumer/Woody 8-4
2) Stanier/Trupiano d Tokay/James 8-0
3) Hull/Jonathan Kadau d Noetzal/Gavin Greenberg 8-0
Varsity Girls Soccer- The girls earn back-to-back wins, beating Carmel Christian 3-0 on Monday and then coming back the next day and beating the Asheville Trailblazers 5-0.
Key Players: Top scorer of the week was Ella Dockendorf with 4 goals. Elizabeth Wood - 1 goal, Erin Hovendon - 1 goal, Katie Hull - 1 goal and Caroline Wood - 1 goal. Our goalies put in great work with 10 saves each from Ivy Elledge and Frances Huffman.
Middle School Soccer- Our young wildcats get a win on their first game of the season defeating Asheville Catholic School 4-2 at home.
Key Players: Kate Pratt - 2 goals, Rylee Pratt - 1 goal, Claudia Fraga - 1 goal and Brinley Malone had an outstanding game as goalkeeper with multiple key saves to keep us on top.